Air fryer apples
AIR FRYER BAKED APPLES!
Alright guys, for someone who doesn’t like to cook anything that takes more than 15 minutes, this recipe was extremely easy and delicious!
I had low expectations for how this would turn out, and it’s now one of my favorite healthy desserts ever.
here’s how to make:
• Rinse your apples before beginning.
• Cut each apple into halves (I used pink lady apples but it doesn’t really matter which type, just make sure they’re big enough)
• Remove the stem and cut out the core (I used a knife to cut around it and then a spoon to remove the inside)
• Bake in the air fryer for 10 min. I have the Oster air fryer. When I baked, I clicked on the “cake” icon on my fryer. I believe the temp was 375 degrees.
• Next, stuff the apples with - 3/4 cup oatmeal, 1 tbsp. Coconut oil, cinnamon, 6 tbsp. Brown sugar , mix together and add to inside pocket of each apple.
• Bake for another 10 minutes and it’s done!