Swiss Ball Ab Moves
Here are some killer ab moves for a tight core! This workout is perfect for those who have limited equipment or who would like to work on their balance!
- Swiss ball crunches (extend back and crunch up and squeeze, keeping feet planted)
- Pikes (hold a plank feet on ball if this is too tough)
- Knee tucks (just tops of feet on the ball)
- Ab roll outs (very similar to an ab roller, roll out keeping back flat and extend arms)
- Leg raises (squeeze the ball in between feet, come down without touching the ground)
Perform 20 reps of each exercise, 2x! Good luck :)